As a business development agency, all our sales and marketing activity is focused on generating growth for our clients. We know that once you have implemented a solid strategy and created your sales and marketing content it can be difficult to sustain ongoing new business activity (especially whilst keeping existing customers happy and managing your team!). First Impressions developed The Lead Generator to ensure a sustained and healthy new business pipeline from month to month. The service also keeps all the newly found prospects nurtured and warm until they are ready to take things further.
So, what is involved?
- Data – First Impressions assemble a cleansed prospect database covering your target audience, and if necessary, cleanse and contact prospects from your existing database. Whether that be a list of 2,000 purchased prospects or 100 lapsed clients to re-visit, we ensure the lists are cleansed and communicated with appropriately and professionally. All new contacts provided by First Impressions will always be fully vetted and approved by you before we make any form of approach.
- Email/website analysis – As well as following up on written replies, we also track our email campaigns to follow up on any prospects that are active on your website, but don’t necessarily get in touch. Our partner CANDDi provides website analytics integrated in your website, so we can not only see which companies are visiting your website, but also pin-point the prospects within those companies. You will be provided full access to the analytics for transparency and additional internal tracking use. The £149 per month cost of CANDDi analytics is included in our price.
- The ol’ dog and bone – Sometimes prospects prefer to do business over the phone; “traditionalists” if you will. For those occasions (and for the people whom show an interest on email and then fall off the radar) we use the good old-fashioned telephone to have a friendly, professional conversation. Once we’re fully briefed on your product or service, we speak confidently and knowledgeably to your prospects to establish their level of interest, book meetings for your sales staff/management to attend, and win sales. We will make calls to the hottest target prospects identified from our email activity, incoming enquiries and website visitors.
- Outbound email (inc professional copy writing) – We know from experience which approach and tone works best to give your email the best chance of being delivered and read. Emails written by First Impressions produce results. We achieve above-average response rates, below average unsubscribes, and as our professional copywriter Alice is an ex-English teacher, we’re hot on grammar and readability too!
And what does all this cost?
£1,595 +vat per month with a 12-month agreement
- £1,895 +vat per month with 3-month agreement
Are there any added extras available at reduced rates?
Yes! The following services can be bolted on at a special Lead Generator rate.
- Monthly content – £360 + vat per month – To complement our Lead Generator campaigns, our professional copywriter Alice will produce; two lively news updates or blog posts per month, one monthly newsletter (created and distributed to your database), and two social media updates per week. (standard price £500/month)
- Landing page – £995 + vat – We can develop eye-catching and informative content as a separate landing page, to work in harmony with our sales campaigns and maximise results. You may want us to create a landing page either for a new product or service, to showcase a collection of case studies aimed at a vertical market or simply capture more enquiries with a clear call-to-action. (standard price £1499)
- Direct Mail – £POA – Whether you want to send high volume mail to publicise an event, or send a small number of personalised hand-written letters via our partner Inkpact, we can advise, design/write and mail-out on your behalf. We can then (if required) conduct professional and relaxed telephone follow-ups to the recipients.