As a business development agency, all our sales and marketing activity is focused on generating growth for our clients. Generating demand for your products and services (whilst by no means a new concept) has become crucially important in recent years as consumers have become better empowered to search out, compare and reach unbiased opinions when looking to make a purchase. First Impressions have created a package that incorporates the most effective aspects of content and inbound marketing in order to help generate demand for your products and services.
So what is involved?
- Content Creation – Great content is at the heart of all successful demand generation campaigns. With regular, well written content provided across your website, newsletter and social channels you will be better ranked by search engines, get more traffic to your website and be well on the way to generating a steady demand for your offerings.
- List generation – We will help setup and better optimise your existing digital and social content to build an engaged audience of opted-in prospect data.
- Data cleansing – If over the years you have acquired prospect data from sales campaigns, online enquiries or trade shows, First Impressions will first make sure it is cleansed and updated. Data decays on average at a rate of 33% year on year. First Impressions will cross reference information you have against our own in-house data and verify email addresses using our advanced verification tools in order to make sure we are able to reach as many recipients as possible.
- Professionally designed and written newsletters – Amy our graphic designer and Alice our copywriter will join forces to produce a well-designed and effective monthly newsletter which we will send to your prospect database. By making sure regular relevant content is delivered straight to your ever growing following you can ensure the right people are regularly reminded of your offerings. This builds both trust and demand.
- Traffic analysis –We will track all content and report back to you or your team any promising prospects whom are active on your website but don’t necessarily get in touch. Our partner CANDDi provides visitor analytics integrated into your website so we can not only see which companies are visiting your website, but also pin-point the actual visitors. You will be provided full access to the analytics for transparency and additional internal use. The usual £149 per month cost of CANDDi analytics is included as part of the Demand Generator package price.
- Social media management – Daily updates and social networking is a key part of generating demand and reaching a wider audience. First Impressions will review your current social networking and assist in carrying out frequent updates, networking and promoting your fresh content.
- Pay Per Click strategy and implementation (£50 included) – Google, Linked-In and Twitter all have the ability to place Pay Per Click targeted adverts which when used wisely help you reach a greater audience and generate further demand. First Impressions will assist with creating and managing a paid advertising campaign up to the value of £50/month. This allows us to gauge the return on investment and gives you the option of increasing this spend to increase results.
And what does all this cost?
£1,595+ vat per month with a 12-month agreement
- £1,895 + vat per month with a 3-month agreement
Are there any added extras available at reduced rates?
Yes! the following services can be bolted on at a special Lead Generator rate.
- Corporate Video £1295 + vat – A corporate video increases engagement, gives SEO a boost and helps your business reach a wider audience. Click here for full package details
- Landing page £495 + vat – we can develop eye-catching and informative content as a separate landing page to direct our email campaigns to. You may want us to create a landing page for a new product or service, to showcase a collection of case studies aimed at a vertical market or simply capture more enquiries with a clear call-to-action.
- Monthly Email Marketing £POA – there is certainly still a place for outbound marketing and email campaigns remain very effective when well written for a targeted audience. First Impressions can assist with the messaging, database and managing responses.
- Direct Mail £POA –Whether you want to send high volume mail to publicise an event or send a small number of personalised hand-written letters that make a big impact we can help with the concept, design, mail-outs and even telephone follow-ups to the recipients.