First Impressions developed The Business Booster to provide businesses with a focused and sustained 6 month boost to their sales and marketing to generate a surge of lead generation activity.
Our sales and marketing activity is focused on generating growth for our clients. We know it can be difficult to sustain ongoing new business activity (especially whilst keeping existing customers happy and managing your team!).
So, what is involved?
- Data – First Impressions assemble a cleansed prospect database covering your target audience, and if necessary, cleanse and contact prospects from your existing database. Whether that be a list of 2,000 purchased prospects or 100 lapsed clients to re-visit, we ensure the lists are cleansed and communicated with appropriately and professionally. All new contacts provided by First Impressions will always be fully vetted and approved by you before we make any form of approach.
- Email/website analysis – As well as following up on written replies, we also track our email campaigns to follow up on any prospects that are active on your website, but don’t necessarily get in touch. Our partner CANDDi provides website analytics integrated in your website, so we can not only see which companies are visiting your website, but also pin-point the prospects within those companies. You will be provided full access to the analytics for transparency and additional internal tracking use. The £149 per month cost of CANDDi analytics is included in our price.
- Hand Written Letters – In a digital world, taking the time to send a well written and polite note can get your message straight to the prospects desk. Digital marketing is all about the moment and easily forgotten. A note is almost certainly going to be read and will likely remain on a prospects desk as a reminder for days or even weeks.
- Landing page – We will design and develop eye-catching and informative content as a separate landing page, to work in harmony with our sales campaigns and maximise results. You may want us to create a landing page either for a new product or service, to showcase a collection of case studies aimed at a vertical market or simply capture more enquiries with a clear call-to-action. (standard price £1499)
- The ol’ dog and bone – Sometimes prospects prefer to do business over the phone; “traditionalists” if you will. For those occasions (and for the people whom show an interest on email and then fall off the radar) we use the good old-fashioned telephone to have a friendly, professional conversation. Once we’re fully briefed on your product or service, we speak confidently and knowledgeably to your prospects to establish their level of interest, book meetings for your sales staff/management to attend, and win sales. We will make calls to the hottest target prospects identified from our email activity, incoming enquiries and website visitors.
- Outbound email (inc professional copy writing) – We know from experience which approach and tone works best to give your email the best chance of being delivered and read. Emails written by First Impressions produce results. We achieve above-average response rates, below average unsubscribes, and as our professional copywriter Alice is an ex-English teacher, we’re hot on grammar and readability too!
- Monthly Content – To complement our monthly outbound campaigns, our professional copywriter Alice will produce; two lively news updates or blog posts per month, and a regular newsletter (created and distributed to your database), and two social media updates per week.
- Website chat – Our campaigns are designed to drive traffic to your website. However, in many cases visitors do not feel it necessary to pick up the phone or fill out an online form in order to make an official enquiry. That can feel like a commitment they may not be ready to take! By providing and managing online chat, visitors can ask any questions they might have and get information in real-time. Website chat is a great way to engage with your website visitors and increase enquiries.
And what does all this cost?
£1,995 +vat per month with a 6-month agreement
- £899 +vat initial set-up fee